~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates

Go down 
+19
Tisha
Sismo
Royal Guard
Georgiana
Adam
Charles
Elise
sydoine
Tarquinius
Lugar
Catherine Stewart
Acc3p7
Oduan
Ashdown
Eleanor Rose
Piero
Queen's Guard
Rhiannon
Marie-Thérèse
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lugar

Lugar

[ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 am

I don't know if I'm in a right place scratch ... and I'm sorry for my english ... Rolling Eyes

Quote :
[ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 Cite-r11

Reims 15 february 1649,

For the concilor of security,

At the request of my councilor of security, I would like to see with you if it’s possible to provide us a list of metamorphosed who were released on your premise, this to avoid badgering them when they are pointed on our premises.

Awaiting a favorable answer, please accept the my most co-operative feelings.

[ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 Reimsjid1

Lugar Mira Lasestrellas
Grande argentière, maire et conseillère aux finances de Reims
Back to top Go down
Tarquinius

Tarquinius

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:13 pm

The Councilor of Security strides forward, breaking off a discussion with a shadowy figure by the gate house to greet the visitor from France.

"M'Lady Lasestrellas, firstly I would like to welcome you to London. If there are any arrangements I can make to ensure your comfort and security within these Royal Grounds I am at your service, day or night.

As you requested, the list of suspected multicomptes. Several were already executed and buried in unmarked graves.
I hope this helps you M'Lady."

With that he hands her a scroll with several names written on it.

Quote :
charmed0ne
Corri
John
june
Lune1
Lune2
Lune3
lune4
Lune5

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that you may be loiking for the list of folks who are known to have the same IP bu have been verified legitimate. They are as follows:

Quote :

Corri
Emaleigh
Logan
Tarquinius
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Sydoine du Vertbois riding a smart alezan horse approached the palace of Whithall, his danish dog Spadassin (Swordsman), trotting in his quoting.
She appreciated the at the same time majestic and imposing architecture of the palace, mixture of elegance and essential. Numerous guards controlled the identity of the visitors carefully. The security of the Queen and its family was not a pleasant joke in this country.

Sydoine advanced towards the closest guard :

Guard,
I'm Sydoine du Vertbois and come from France on demand to her Gracious Majesty.
Where can I put my horse and where must wait for the answer of the Chamberlain ?
Back to top Go down
Queen's Guard

Queen's Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:13 am

The young guard saw a woman coming closer, as if she wanted to enter the Palace. She didn't seem very wealthy or noble, so he wavered. Should he let her in? Anyway, his doubts disappeared when she started to speak. Yes! The Queen had ordered him to send her to her private salon. He wondered who she was and why she had the privilege to meet her Majesty in her private salon; only the most important guests could enter there...

Your Ladyship, I have orders to send to you the private salon of her Majesty. You can leave your horse here, I shall take care of it.
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 am

Your Ladyship, I have orders to send to you the private salon of her Majesty. You can leave your horse here, I shall take care of it.

Sydoine listened to the guard by smiling.

Thank you Guard !
You do a great job, Her Majesty is in secure with men like you.

She went down from horse and entrusted reins to the guard, then she entered the palace, Spadassin follow her with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

A carriage with the shield of Howard on it, surrounded by guards, arrives at the gate. Inside sits the 6 year old sister of Marie-Thérèse, next to her sits her nurse maid.
She had been living in Arundel Castle before but now she came to Whitehall palace to live with her sister.
When the guards see the Howard shield they immediatly open the gates and let the carriage pass.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:08 pm

A small coach arrived at the gates of Whitehall Palace. In it there was a man, unfamiliar for most English people. His name was Charles Saint John. His father, Oliver St John, the 1st Earl of Bolingbroke and 4th Baron St John of Bletso, had sent him to the mainland when he was still a little boy, in order to let him study the languages and the cultures of the different nations, as well as politics and laws.
He didn't like it first really, in Europe, but after a while he learned to appreciate the people there and their way of living. Especially the Dutch people, in the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands. there politics were so interesting, Charles even participated and got in the council of Amsterdam. The time he spent there really had been interested. But now he was back home...
The coach stopped, and waited for a guard to let them trough or prevent them for entering.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:43 am

As the message from the High Lord Constable arrived at the residence of the House of Stewart in the centre of London, Catherine and her company lady dressed themselves properly for a visit to the Palace of Whitehall. The empty coach stopped at the entrance of the residence and eventually, the new Duchess of Richmond and Lennox stepped inside it.

On their way to the palace, Catherine thought about her first arrival at the Palace. She came to the palace with her brother to be introduced to the Queen. Now, only a few months later, the Queen and her brother had died. Catherine was now the only member left of the House of Stewart and needed to defent it. At last, the palace came in her sight and only a few minutes later, the coach stopped at the palace gates. Another coach was standing to be granted the entrance to the palace.

Oh dear lord, it's that curfew where Oduan was talking about.

Catherine whispered to herself as she looked at her company lady. A guard knocked on the door and after being helped to get out of the coach, Catherine gave the guard the letter she had received from the High Lord Constable.

Quote :
Mylady,

I ask you to come to the Great Hall on Whitehall Palace as the situation has became truly bizarre and your presence is needed on the Great Hall. I hope that you will able to come here as soon as possible.

Oduan de Altuna
High Lord Constable

Catherine looked at the guard while he read it.

I assume I may pass?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:54 am

Charles was still waiting in his coach for a guard to come and he was getting really annoyed. Why did it take that long? Had the Palace run out of good guards? He sighed and took a piece of paper out of his bag; He always carried it with him, you never knew when it would be useful. The paper he had taken was a letter, a letter from his love in England. They had only seen each other a couple times in the last few years, when she came to the mainland to visit them. He had really enjoyed those moments and he couldn’t wait to see her again. Sadly he had to accomplish the ‘task’ given by his father, thus he still had to wait to see her again.
While he was reading the last lines written by her curly handwriting, he heard a noise coming from outside. He opened the window and reached out his head to see who was there.

It was a girl, rather young, but she was clearly growing adult. He putted his head back into the coach and clumsily bumped his head against the window frame. He rolled his eyes and sighed again… typically… and this in the presence of so lovely a lady…
After his little ‘show’ he opened the door and walked towards the Lady. He bowed and kissed her hand. Well, it wasn’t really kissing; it was more touching the hand with his nose…

Greeting my Lady, what a pleasure to see so lovely a creature on this rather dark and grey day. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Charles Saint John, eldest son of Oliver Saint John, Baron Saint John of Bletso.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm

While she looked at the nodding guard, she saw a young lad reaching his head out of the window of the coach, which was already standing there as Catherine had arrived. The colour of his hair and eyes was brown and Catherine found him quite handsome. Because of his clumsiness, she had to laugh a bit. After his bowing and kissing her hand he introduced himself as the son of a Baron. Catherine wondered what he was going to do here but since it wasn't her business at all, she didn't ask and introduced herself too.

Very nice meeting you, Sir Saint John. I am Lady Catherine, the Duchess of Richmond and Lennox.

Catherine smiled a bit towards Charles.

Are you too heading towards the Great Hall? In that case, we are able to keep ourselves company while walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Charles was quite surprised when he heard that the girl was the Duchess of Richmond and Lennox. So young and yet already so powerful. He wondered what was going on in the ladies head, yet it was impossible to know what she was thinking exactly. He smiled and answered her question.

Ah yes, I'll keep you company at your walk to the Hall. I have my business there too...
I suppose that you know the way?

He smiled again and followed her...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:26 am

Adam came wandering down to the palace to find Charles and his coach there, interested in the bussiness that his eldest brother was doing he walked to the guard. With a slight nod of his head he smiled and with and walked towards the guard's imposing gesture, whereof nothing blinked more than his proud to be a royal guard. He obviously had just been promoted, for his face was without wrinkles and a smile enlightened the face of the guard, also he hadn't grown a beer abdomen.

Sir, have you seen my elder brother, Charles Saint John?

Adam asked, for he knew that when one was kind he could get done more than when one was full of hatred and loathing.
Back to top Go down
Georgiana

Georgiana

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 am

The young and red haired Georgiana, also known as 'G' by friends and family, arrived at the palace gates of Whitehall, sitting in her coach. As the carriage moved trough the gate, 'G' looked trough the little window and admired the home of her younger niece, Elisabeth. She had come here to pay her a visit and to congratulate her, and of course to see the men who hung around at the court. She was sure that there would be some handsome, charming and of course single gents.
Arriving at the Court, with the famous Banqueting Hall behind them, the coach stopped and Georgiana waited for someone to receive her.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 pm

The young man who was just appointed on the behalf of the Queen by the High Lady Regent as Royal Guard, stood proud at the entrance of the Palace of Whitehall. He saw a carriage coming closer and after the vehicle stopped, he opened the door for the people inside the carriage. The moment he saw a Princess sitting in it, William's face turned red and he immideately made a reverance as he offered his arm. He felt nervous but tried to hold his calmth.

Please feel welcome at court, your Highness..
Back to top Go down
Sismo

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Around cities, in forests and meadows, through the ferns, woods, thickets. The trees themselves seem to tremble under the assaults of the wind, weakened by their growing nakedness, gradually divested of their foliage. Soil, was covered with a thick multicolored carpet of leaves out of which escapes subtil perfumes.

Strangely, none of this was apparent as one would enter the city. The youngest of the Hasting siblings walked slowly through the Streets of the Capital towards the Castle gates. We has on family buisness and was to request an audience with someone able to render genalogy and family registration.

A young man accustomed to a small English contryside, it seemed as if he had not set foot in a city so consistent for many years. Yet this was far from his first trip to London or Paris or even in another megalopolis of this magnitude. Nevertheless, the capital was constantly impressing with its rich architecture, its size, the profusion of colors, sounds, smells that escaped and attached to every single sensation of the body.

Simon would have gladly stoped to feel every signe thing there was to feel on that autumn morning, but he had to get through to what had been requested of him.

Upon walking to the gates of the castle he annouced himself, his family buisness and stated the buisness he wished to attends to, hoping to quicly proceed to a designated place where he could be helped regarding family registering.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 pm

William noticed somebody arriving and already headed for the gate. So he was able to open the gate when the visitor had just reached it. This maybe would give his bosses a good impression of him so that he would certainly keep his job.

Good day milord, may I ask the reason of your visit? And who I may introduce to Her Majesty the Queen and her court.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 am

Several days have passed since Tisha waked up one day in this wonderful new world she lives in, without to remember how she got there. In this time she visited some places in order to see if she will remember something about her past and she walked through crowded places hoping that someone will recognize her and she will finally find her family, if she has one.
The only thing she has from her past life is the medallion with the name "Tisha" graved on the back side and the picture that's inside of it with a woman that appears to be her and a piece of paper found in her poket where are written several words that she needs to pass to Cathrine Steward.

So here she is, in front of a bulding that she believe it is the Palace that she is looking for. She didn't knew who Catherine Stewart was but she have to deliver this message to her so she dare to go closer. Several guards were on the gates so she aproaches and asks one of them:

Excuse me, please. My name is Tisha, I don't know more about me, don't remember my past, but I have a message to send to someone named Catherine Stewart. Is she here or I came in the wrong place?

It have to be an important person if she lives here, how I'm gonna address to her if she'll be here, she thought. Rubbing her hands and trying to hide her emotions of seing such a grand and beautiful building just in fron of her, shyly waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 am

William was guarding the gate, as usual. As suddenly a woman comes to him and explanes why she is here.

Good day milady,
You came to the right place, the High Lady Regent can be found here. If you want some guards will guide you to the throne room.

Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

As the guard speaks Tisha is more and more lost in her thoughts.... High Lady Regent .... throne room.... she never heard these words before ... but now knows for sure that the lady she is searching is a very important person...
Looking at her dress she suddently winces and respond to the guard
:

Are you sure Mr ? I can go dressed like this in front of a such important person? Her dress was a very simple and modest one. The peoples who live in this huge Palace must be very gallant she thinks.
If is possible, yes, I would like to be guided to that room. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm

William smiled friendly to the lady.

I'm sure your dress will not be causing any problem.

If you will follow me?

He showed her the way to the thrown room
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 am

Smiles shyly and then says: Thank you! while she follows him to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Piero arrived in front of the gates of Whitehall and looked at one of the guards. Would he believe in what he had to say...? A little lie wouldn't hurt, he though... he advanced slowly towards the guard, rising his posture.

Good day, sir. I come, in name of King João of Portugal to personally deliver a letter to the Lady Regent, Lady Catherine Stewart. How may I proceed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 am

William believed he would freeze to death if he did not made a short walk from time to time. This winter was one of the most coldest winters England had in years and he looked jealously to the Palace. Thank the Lord that his shift wasn't going to be that long today. As William was about to start another walk, somebody arrived at the gates. He listened and called another guard to decide whatever they should let him pass. They both hadn't heard anything about an audience with the Lady Regent today.

Does Her High Grace knows about your arrival, sir?

The two Guards looked at each other and eventually they decided to escort the visitor to the Great Hall. If they refused to let him in now, it could give them some real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sismo

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 am

The youngest of the Hasting siblings walked slowly through the Streets of the Capital towards the Castle gates. We has on family buisness and was to request an audience with someone able to render genalogy and family registration.

A young man accustomed to a small English contryside, it seemed as if he had not set foot in a city so consistent for many years. Yet this was far from his first trip to London or Paris or even in another megalopolis of this magnitude. Nevertheless, the capital was constantly impressing with its rich architecture, its size, the profusion of colors, sounds, smells that escaped and attached to every single sensation of the body.

Simon would have gladly stoped to feel every signe thing there was to feel on that winter day, but he had to get through to what had been requested of him.

Upon walking to the gates of the castle he annouced himself, his family buisness and stated the buisness he wished to attends to, hoping to quicly proceed to a designated place where he could be helped regarding family registering.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 am

The other guard had just left with the visitor towards the Great Hall when a new visitor appeared. Normally nobody stopps by at the gates of the Palace of Whitehall and in this very same shift, two men stopped by! William listened to the man and eventually nodded.

Her High Grace the Lady Regent has already an audience now so I'm afraid you will have to wait untill this audience has ended. You will be escorted to the waiting room.

William called the last guard and hoped he wasn't going to be alone when another visitor stopps by. Of course he wasn't able to leave the Palace gates unprotected but he wouldn't like it to keep the visitor wait in the freezing cold outside as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates   [ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[ENTRANCE] The Palace Gates
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next