~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] The private office of the Lady Regent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

[RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm

The private office of the Lady Regent, Her Grace Catherine Stewart. For the time being, every desicion which has been made by her and her High Council will be announced here.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:54 pm

The Queen wrote:
    [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Royangle1

At this day, the 21st day of May of the year 1649,
    At the Palace of Whitehall.

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Elisabeth the first of England,
    To you, nobles and people of our kingdoms.

We have decided the compositon of Our Royal Council that will help Us in the governement of the lands of England, Scotland and Ireland. We appoint Her Grace Lady Catherine Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox, to the position of High Lady Steward. We also confirm Alexander Castlemount as High Lord Admiral and His Excellence Oduan de Altuna as High Lord Constable.

They will keep those positions as long as they have Our trust and they accomplish their functions in the adecuate manner.

By the Grace of God,

Her Majesty Elisabeth I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.

[RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Jaune10

The Queen wrote:
    [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Royangle1

At this day, the 21st day of May of the year 1649,
    At the Palace of Whitehall.

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Elisabeth the first of England,
    To you, nobles and people of our kingdoms.

We have decided that due to Our short age we should appoint a Regent who will governate in our name and take care of the everyday bussiness of Our Kingdom. This is an enormous responsability that We have decided to put on the shoulders of Lady Catherine Stewart.

The exact functions and powers of the Regency will be defined in a law that will be soon passed.

Might Our Lord help Lady Catherine and the High Council in their task.

By the Grace of God,

Her Majesty Elisabeth I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.

[RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Jaune10

Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Catherine accepted the arm of Jean-Baptiste and walked next to him through the Palace of Whitehall. The sun was shining although the winter was already on his way. They said only a few words on their way and finally, they made it to the private office. She smiled to Jean-Baptiste and offered him a chair while she sat down on her own on the opposite side of her desk. A servant brought some delightfull English tea and closed the door again after him.

Please, tell me.. what's the reason for your visit to the Palace?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste.
Admin
Jean-Baptiste.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am

Jean-Baptiste sat on the chair at the request of the regent, smiled.

As you know, perhaps, I decided to make a new life, start from zero. I went to get a new and peaceful life among the British proud. I could not stay in France with the political context which passe. So, I came to England to finish my days and better serve the country and the young queen among my modest means.
I think my destiny ..... my life and of help you in the charge of regent of England, Scotland and Ireland, in a function that you want. I am your servant humble.......

He took a cup of tea while waiting for the answer of the regent.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Catherine listened to the Frenchman and nodded from time to time. She filled his cup of tea too after noticing that it was already empty again. She smiled to Jean-Baptiste while she searched for words.

So.. If I'm right, you want to built up your life here in England? You aren't thinking about going back to France?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste.
Admin
Jean-Baptiste.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:03 am

Jean-Baptiste listen carefully to the words of the regent while drinking a cup of tea that had made the regent.

Yes ma'am, I want to stay in England and rebuild my life, you know, when I was little, I often dreamed of seeing other backgrounds than that of France. Well, the only reason I leave this great country, is that you give me order but I'm comfortable with the British, smiled.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:34 am

Catherine smiled to the young man, who was still sitting at the opposite of her desk. She spend some time to take a closer look at his face and clothes and the only conclusion she was able to make, is that he is very handsome.

I can't think of any reason why I would order you to leave the kingdom. You are welcome to build up your life here in England.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

The Princess walked towards the office of the Regent, followed by Edward. She knocked on the door three times, and then entered.

Your High Grace, we have a visitor. This is Edward, I've talked you about him. The one that would like to become Captain of the Guard.
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Edward followed the princess to the office of the regent. He didn't walk to closely by her so he could observe her a bit.
The looked at her, the way she moved. He smiled a bit, he liked what he saw.

When they arrived at the office of the regent he immediately stopped looking at the princess and started looking around the office.

He didn't know if he was supposed to speak now because the princess just introduced him.
Though as he doesn't like waiting till everything is done and well he decides to speak.

Your High Grace, it's an honour meeting you. I would love to become the Captain of the Guard.
I mean no disrespect but when I came here to the palace I saw some guard standing around looking like he just came out of his bed!
Things must be done! And I would like to offer you my services to be the man to do something about this.

Edward is a man who likes a direct approach but even he knew that this perhaps was a bit to direct.
He was talking to the regent... He quickly made a bow to the regent to show his respect hoping no harm was done.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Catherine laid down her pencil as she heard the Princess coming in with a visitor. As she overheard both of them, she remembered the conversation she had with Marie a few days earlier. The Palace missing a Captain of the Guards wasn't actually the ideal situation they liked to have. Catherine observed Edward and listened to him. She laughed softly when she heard about the description of Edward how the guards looked like. Ironical, really.

It's very nice meeting you too, Edward. The Princess already told me about you and as it seems that our Guards aren't able to become less attractive anymore, I believe the risks I take aren't even that much. I'm confident that you will do well.
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 am

Thank you for the trust you put in me, Your High Grace. I won't disappoint you!
Can we please continue to the next step?
I am sorry Your High Grace, I don't really like waiting and as you put in to words so good, the guards aren't the best they could be at the moment.
And I would like to change that!

Edwards smiles and awaits the next step.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Catherine smiles as she heard how Edward already made excuses for his enthousiasm, while in fact, it only made a groot impression. At least on the Lady Regent.

You don't have to apologize, Edward. We are only able to be happy that you show so much enthousiasm.

Then, she turned her head to the Princess.

Your Highness, do you want to show our visitor around yourself, or shall I call someone? I'm afraid that there's too much work to be done to do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent   [RP] The private office of the Lady Regent Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The private office of the Lady Regent
Page 1 of 1