~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Election of the municipal council

Go down 
+2
Piero
Ashdown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashdown

Ashdown

Election of the municipal council Empty
PostSubject: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 pm

OK. The Municipal (Town) Council consists of:

The Mayor
The Councillor of Finances.
The Councillor of Security.
The Councillor of Reception.

However, when we look at putting a list up for elections we have

Name of the list
Abbreviation of the list name
Person 1
Person 2
Person 3

So, my question is...if there are four positions on the Council, why are there only three positions available on the list? Is the Mayor appointed?

Thanks for the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 pm

In Eu the mayor occupied all of the positions when I travelled there. When I was leaving, he occupied the position of mayor and of Councillor of Finances, while others (probably appointed by him) were responsible for Security/Reception. I never candidate myself for mayor, so I'm not sure, but I believe a person can run alone for the Town Hall, or with a list. And I think that even when the person runs alone, he/she can, if elected, take others to the functions, even if they didn't run. But I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Cheers for your reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 am

Piero please translate my answer :

le maire peut se présenter seul s'il n'a pas de coéquipiers mais s'il en trouve ensuite il pourra les nommer aux postes aprés les élections quoique ce soit trés fastidieux comme opération.

il est donc préférable d'avoir dés le départ inscrit les coéquipiers sur la liste

il n'y a que trois noms parce que ce sont ceux des équipiers la tête de liste est la personne qui inscrit les noms.

hope having in help !
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

The mayor may present himself alone if he doesn't have teammates, but he can appoint people to positions after the elections, although it's very tedious as an operation.

It's better to have the teammates already registered in the list.

There're only three names because the head of the list is the one who wrote the names... so 4 persons in the list.

Thank you very much Lambert!
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 am

Merci beaucoup Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Ashdown wrote:
Merci beaucoup Wink

My pleasure ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 pm

May I ask what IG (in game) function does each position have?

I read that the The Councilor of Reception is the only one able to see the list of all the towns people. What are the IG functions of the Mayor, Councilor of Finances and the Councilor of Security?

Thank you!

Puis-je demander ce qui Dans la fonction de jeu place vraiment chacun ont ? J'ai lu que le Conseiller de Réception est le seul capable de voir la liste de tous les gens de villes. Quelles sont les fonctions du Maire, le Conseiller de Finances et du Conseiller de Sécurité ?

Merci!
Back to top Go down
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:35 am

Guess you'll find out soon enough...

However, I would like to know what (if any) functions exist at County level too please. I have a button to see what finances are like in Middlesex...but thats it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 am

I thought i'd shamelessly advertise that I have one more place for anyone who wants to help on the first council Razz

I don't really know yet what each role's function is, but I can't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 pm

In game you'll find the following functions :

Churh :

Pape (Pope)
Archeveque (Archbishop)
Eveque (Bishop)
curé (priest)
diacre (deacon)

Kingdom :

King (or Queen)
Constable

County :

Lord (depends if Duke or Earl or else)
Chancellor
Treasurer
Judge
Prosecutor

City :

Mayor
conseillers aux finances, à l'accueil et à la sécurité (sorry, Piero help please !)
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm

This is an alternative history then? Laughing By this point in history the Church of England was separate from the Catholic church in real life.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I have been reading the french forums and don't think this game goes by history Smile

Thanks Lambert for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Sullivan wrote:
This is an alternative history then? Laughing By this point in history the Church of England was separate from the Catholic church in real life.

Catholic church ? what is this kind of a church ? Never heard of it !

The church is The Holy Pascal Church.

Priest can get married

Women can be priest

le baptême est donné aux adultes, par immersion. (Piero please translate)

credo alternative for the church in Anglia Scotia et Gallia could be :

I believe in God

He is the Almightly, creative of the Nature and the Life,

He is our Lord which gives us the Peace by his Love

He is the High Spirit which qualifies us for the Dialogue and the Debate

I believe that the Almightly sent the High Spirit on the Sovereign of
England
, to qualify him as Curate of our Lord on the Earth and lead us
on the road of his Heaven. (The Holy Pascal Church tell "High Spirit on Pascal")

I will reject the object's worship and do not will have some morbid's ideas.

I will not hate my neighbour or fight him

I will not create controversy or sink into monologue

I believe that the Almightly will send the High Spirit to qualify me
also, to serve our Lord on the Earth and lead me on the road of his
Heaven

Last edited by Lambert des Traits on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Ahh, thank you for some clarification Lambert. This is why we need an English-Language manual for the game. Or at least a Forum category fully devoted to game guides as the more I know about a game and its features, the more I can get excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:32 am

The cu(rch of England and the Pascal Church will be separated, but I'd like to build up the Kingdom first... of course I need some one who is interested in the clergy before putting up the English Chruch, wich will probably have the name of 'Saint-George's Church'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 am

Of course Holy pascal Church and SaintGeorge's Church are separate churches but with oecumenical relationship, Her Majesty and the Pope have good friendly conversations, and the Pascalic Nonce is here to save this very good frienship intact.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Concerning Voting.

May I ask...The candidates for the Elections. Are they allowed to vote? I cannot vote scratch

Oh and if anyone is wondering you can vote today! Smile Click Townhall then vote!
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Maybe voting is only open if there are two or more lists? No voting yet for me either. My other theory is that it's like skill points and delays.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm not sure. Perhaps we can't vote because the list is not yet complete? I still lack one more person, although I have the 250 pounds. I'd not been too worried about it because I'd heard that it doesn't matter if the list isn't complete, just as long as you have paid the money.

Edit: Embarassed And I just destroyed the list by accident. I don't know how long elections will go for so I don't know if there's still time to raise the money again. Embarassed *growls in frustration at herself* Embarassed

Edit2: I tried to start another list twice, but it wouldn't let me. I don't know what is going to happen now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm

That's too bad. I guess still some things to be worked out. I'm still waiting for my 5th skill point to get applied from working yesterday so I can go to level 1.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:25 am

Eleanor...considering it's most likely a bug perhaps the game admin will put the list back up? Wolfkid I believe has posted this in the bugs section. I am off right now to post there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election of the municipal council   Election of the municipal council Empty

Back to top Go down

Election of the municipal council
Page 1 of 1