~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Charters approved by the Crown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Charters approved by the Crown Empty
PostSubject: Charters approved by the Crown   Charters approved by the Crown EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Charters approved by the Crown   Charters approved by the Crown EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Quote :
Charter of the Royal Army of England

Chapter I – General Structure

Article I: Definition

I.1 – The Sovereign and the High Command reserves the right to modify this charter if necessary.
I. 2- The Royal Army of England is responsible for the maintenance and defense of the sovereignty of the Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Article II: Loyalty
II.1 - The Royal Army of England pledges loyalty only to the Sovereign of England.
II.2 - The disrespect of the statute above will result in trial for High Treason in the Court-Martial.

Article III: Hierarchy
III.1The Royal Army of England is composed of the following rankings in its Hierarchy:

1.1 -Supreme Commander of the Army.
1.1.1 The Sovereign of England
Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Army of England.

1.2-High Command of the Army
1.2.1– The Lord High Constable
Commander of the Royal Armies of England and Head of the High Command. Appointed by the Sovereign of England to lead the Army.

1.2.2–The Earl Marshal
Officer of the Queen’s stables and horse, member of the High Command and personal advisor of the Lord High Constable. Appointed by the Sovereign of England.

1.2.3– Marshals
Commanders of the Earldom’s Regiments. Members of the High Command with the function of assisting the Lord High Constable in his tasks. Appointed by the Lord High Constable.

1.3 – Earldom’s Regiments
1.3.1– Arquebusiers
Elite mounted troops of the Army, members of Regiments.

1.3.2 – Dragoons
Mounted infantry, members of Regiments.

1.3.3 –Musketeers
Infantry armed with muskets, members of Regiments.

1.3.4 – Pikemen
Infantry armed with spears, members of Regiments.

1.4 – Units of Support
1.4.1 – Chaplains
Clergymen with the task of support the morale of the Army.

1.4.2 – Doctors and nurses.
Units with the task of taking care of the injured in the Army.

Chapter II – The High Command

I.1 – Responsible for the general organization of the Royal Army of England.
I.2 – Under the authority of the Lord High Constable and the Sovereign of England.
I.3 - Composed of the Lord High Constable, the Earl Marshal and the Marshals.

Chapter III – The Earldom’s Regiments

I.1 – Under the authority of the Marshals and the High Command.
I.2 – Composed of all soldiers residents in the Earldom.

Chapter IV – The Support Units

I.1 – Under the authority of the High Command.
I.2 – Composed of all chaplains, doctors and nurses in the Army.

Chapter V – Military Justice

I.1 – The Royal Army of England reserves the right to apply the use of Justice within the members.
I.2 – All members of the Royal Army of England are subject to trials if disrespect the Code.
I.3 – All trials will be led by the High Command in the Court-Martial, being the Lord High Constable the Judge. If unable, or defendant in the trial, the High Command shall make the Judgment.

Article II: The Military Code

II.1 – Abuse of Power
A person commits abuse of power if he uses inadequately the power received intentionally.
Sentence: Expulsion of the convicted with dishonor from the Army.

II.2 – Desertion
A person commits desertion if leaves the Army without permission from the High Command or before the time of service expires, forgetting duties, after enlisting.
Sentence: Fine between 50 (fifty) and 200(two hundred) pounds.

III.3 – Treason
A person commits the act of Treason if engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy or another Kingdom or organization that is engaged in armed hostilities with the Royal Army of England.
Sentence: Expulsion of the convicted with dishonor from the Army, fine between 100 (one hundred) and 500 (five hundred) pounds and prison between 1 and 3 days.

IV.4 – High Treason
A person commits the act of High Treason if tries and succeed or not in causing the harm or dearth of the Sovereign, the consort of the Sovereign, members of the High Command and members of the Royal Council.
Sentence: Execution and possessions taken by the Crown of England.

Signed on the twenty ninth day of January, 1649;
Charters approved by the Crown Signamarie
Charters approved by the Crown Jaune10

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Charters approved by the Crown   Charters approved by the Crown EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 am

Quote :

Charters approved by the Crown Plaque_Jarretiere

The Most Noble Order of the Garter

1. Definition:

1.1 - The Most Noble Order of the Garter is a Chivalric Order in the Kingdom of England as well as a a society, fellowship and college of knights.

2. Members
    2.1– The Sovereign of England is the Grand Master of The Most Noble Order of the Garter.

2.2– Membership in the order is limited to the sovereign, the Prince of Wales and no more than twenty-four members, or Companions.

2.3– The Order may be composed of supernumerary members at the will of the Sovereign.

2.4– The Sovereign of England may appoint only nobles as Companions.

2.5– The Sovereign of England may appoint any person as a supernumerary member of the Order.

2.5.1– Members of the Royal Family who join the Order of the Garter as supernumerary members will be known as Royal Knights or Royal Ladies.

2.5.2–Others will be known as Stranger Knights and Ladies.

2.6– The Sovereign of England may destitute any member from their titles and honors in the Order.

3. Heraldry

3.1 – All members of the Order may wear a Coat of Arms with the emblem of the Order.

3.2 – The emblem of the Order is:

Charters approved by the Crown Garter-2

3.3 - The necklace used by the members is:

Charters approved by the Crown Garter

3.4 - The motto of the Order is: HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE

4. Military Knights of Windsor

4.1 - They are no-members of the Order of the Garter, but responsible for guarding St. George’s Chapel, the Chapel of the Order of the Garter.

4.2 – All members are appointed by the Sovereign of England.

4.3 – They are commanded by the Sovereign of England and the Governor of the Military Knights of Windsor.

Signed on the eight day of February, 1649;

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Charters approved by the Crown   Charters approved by the Crown EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am

Quote :

Charter for the Towns of England

The Citizens of England Swear loyalty to England and recognize her Royal Highness, Marie-Thérèse, as the Governing Queen of England. All Towns In England Recognize that England is an English Speaking Country and as such the official language of England is English.

A) Town Council consists of the following members:

i) Elected Mayor
ii) Elected Councilor of Finance
iii) Elected Councilor of Security
iv) Elected Councilor of Reception

B) Roles of the Town Council positions

To ensure the prosperity of the town and its people.

i) Mayor- The Mayor is the person that is in charge of their town, decisions regarding the town and it's people must go through the mayor for approval. They are responsible for assigning positions to their councilors and ensuring that their council members are doing their jobs and being accountable to the town. They may occupy one of the Councilor positions if there list does not have enough Councilors to fill the role. The mayor may also remove any town councilor if they feel that the councilor is abusing their position, the councilor resigns or to move the councilors to new positions. If a Mayor is not elected or resigns the Duke shall appoint one with the Queens blessing.

ii) Elected Councilor of Finance- Responsible for overseeing the towns Finances. This includes keeping Track of the Town goods, trades and sales. Posting daily reports in the Town Council area to keep the Council aware of the Towns Financial status. The councilor also sells town goods to the town people according to the Town's Official Market Prices. They are responsible for hiring the town guards, mining workers and setting the wages for these workers. The Councilor must inform and ask permission from the Elected or appointed Mayor to change the set wages or set amount of workers hired by the town. Monthly taxes for the town may also not be changed without written forum permission from the Mayor. Taxes may be waved if the whole council agrees to it through a Majority, 51% + vote.

iii) Elected Councilor of Security- Responsible for keeping track of Suspected clones or people with Multiple accounts and reporting them to the administration of the game. As per law an individual may not have more then one account and the amount of members per IP is limited to two.

iii) Elected Councilor of Reception- The role and duty of the Councilor of reception is to be the Towns Mentor. They are responsible for providing guides and information to the towns people that enable those towns people to prosper their lives.

C) Resignation or Death of Town Council Members

If a Town Council Member Resigns, moves or dies a new council member will be chosen by the Mayor from those who were elected. If no one is available from that list then the Mayor may appoint themselves to serve out the remainder of the term of that office.

If a Mayor Resigns from their Mayorial position they must make the Council of the County aware of their Resignation before they resign so measures can be taken to ensure the safety and security of the town, it's goods and it's people. The Duke may then appoint a new mayor with the blessing of her Royal Highness, Marie-Thérèse.

D) Abuse of Office

An act of abuse of power is defined as the use of public position beyond normal duties to earn political, financial or personal gain for oneself or an accomplice.

The Mayor and Council members may be removed from office by the Queen, Duke or Mayor and charged for:

i) Abuse of powers of the office of mayor, finance, security and reception;
ii) Grossly neglecting mayoral, finance, security and reception duties;
iii) Endangering the Towns security
iv) Acting in a way disadvantageous of the people of the town
v) Committing any deed, while in office, punishable under the Counties laws.
vi) Abusing town goods to make themselves or an accomplice richer.
vi) Resigning from office without making the Council of the County aware before resignation of the need for an appointed Mayor.
vii) Using Mayoral mail for personal political, economical or personal gain.
viii) Using the Councilor of Reception position for Personal gain or for anything that is not deemed mentoring.

Any towns member may petition the Queen, Duke or County of Councils to remove a mayor from office with hard evidence of abuse of power/abuse of Mayoral Office. Any towns member may petition the Mayor to remove a council member from office with hard evidence of abuse of power/abuse of office. The Mayor may remove a council member from office if they feel the council member is not fulfilling their duties.

Town Council Procedures

A. Audience before the Town Council

-EVERY Citizen of their residing town has the right to an audience before their Elected Town Council.
-EVERY Citizen of their residing town has the right to propose an issue and have it discussed by their Elected Town Council.
-EVERY Citizen of their residing town has the right to ask for accountability from the Mayor and Council as long as does not divulge sensitive information, endanger the town in any way or is disadvantageous of the people of the town.

B. The Town Market and its Wares

The Mayor and Council has the right to set a limit on the prices of goods sold in town as long as it does not go against county laws. They must make the citizens of the town aware of these prices by posting in the towns forum and mailing the set prices to the towns Citizens.

C. Employment

- All citizens are entitled to any job within the town as long as it is within their stat range and ability.
- ALL wages set by the towns people and town council must abide by minimum wage laws; any wages which do not abide are susceptible to county and town law and punishment.

Signed on the eight day of February, 1649;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charters approved by the Crown   Charters approved by the Crown Empty

Back to top Go down

Charters approved by the Crown
Page 1 of 1