~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] St Paul's Cathedral

Go down 
+18
Alexander
The_prince
newheaven
Tisha
Royal Guard
Fleury
Elise
Oduan
Catherine Stewart
Roberto_Bica
Acc3p7
Piero
Panxacontenta
GlorySeed77
Ashdown
Rhiannon
Sullivan
Marie-Thérèse
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

[RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:02 am

Soon after the bells rang, the first citizens entered the cathedral. Few were known to him, others unkown. But that didn't matter, for this ceremony was meant for everybody, babtised or not.

Welcome again lady Tisha,
I't a pleasure to meet you again here, and thanks for the compliment.

Then a new lady went up to him asking about babtism

Welcome, lady, in the House of the Lord.
I would glady babtise you.
We will make an apointment for that right after Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 am

The bells of Saint-Pauls Cathedral were ringing loud and clearly while the coach in which Marie-Thérèse approached the huge church. With a smile on her face she looked through the little window of the vehicle. There was a mass of people outside, all heading for the Cathedral, where the small and the great of the Kingdom would be gathered tonight to celebrate the birth of the Pascal Lamb. After a while the coach stopped and the door opened. With some help of one of her servants she walked out of the coach and went inside the Cathedral. In there she nodded to the people she knew and smiled to the bishop when their eyes met. She walked to the front of the church and then went sitting on the first row.

OOC: I’ll be absent for 3 days so don’t be mad if I don’t respond. Thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 am

Not so long after Marie-Thérèse left the Palace of Whitehall with her coach, Catherine and Elise left the Palace too. The coach stood already before the great entrance of the palace when the High Lady Regent came out. She waited for the little Queen to come out too.. Snow was already falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 am

Elise had been looking out of the window from the coach whole the way. The snowy landscape was so pretty. She wore one of her best dresses, after all it was Christmas eve. A lovely light blue dress with white ribbons.
When the coach stops and Catherine stept out she stood still in the door opening of the carriage looking at the great cathedral. Until one of the guard who accompanied them in there trip picked her up and put her on the ground.
She wanted to play in the snow, but perhaps that was not such a good idea right now. Maybe she could play in the snow tomorrow.
In one hand she held bear, who was wearing a specially made costume for the occasion. After all bear was baptised too, so he could come to church if he wanted. With the other hand she holds Catherine's hand.
Slowly they walk into the church, to the front row. On there way Elise couldn't help looking around. It looked quit different here then the last time she was here. Because of all the decoration.
When they arrive to the front row, she goes sit next to her sister with Bear on her lap. She was still looking around, but since the mass didn't start jet that didn't really mind.
Back to top Go down
The_prince

The_prince

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 am

From the Royal palace, Sir Edward was taking place at the Christmas Eve.
Altough he was a royal councilor, he was not accustomed for important events like this.
Now the church was near ...

"Look, the snow", whisperer to himself.
"It's fun, it make me happy"

The way along the church, was going to be completely white, and Edward laughed for this.

Arrived near the big door of the Church, two royal guards stopped him.

"I'm sir Edward O'neill, High treasurer of England"

Listening that words, the guards withdrew.

OOC: I'm Italian, forgive my errors :S
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

It was together with the first of the citizens who entered the Cathedral that Alex too entered. He hid his weapons near the entrance of the Cathedral, where they couldn't be found, as he didn't want to loose them, but he didn't want to enter the Cathedral with weapons either. He then quickly went forward and seated himself on one of the front rows.
Back to top Go down
ballantine

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Andrew was walking along the roads of London, heading to the cathedral to attend Christmas mass.
The snow didn't cease to fall down, and Andrew quickened pace because the air was very chilly.

"I hope that father Roberto's words will warm my soul... because for my body there's no hope!"
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:18 pm

The snow covered the streets of London when he walked to the Cathedral. His footsteps went from the muddy docks of the Thames to the once familiar streets as he passed the now empty mannor and reached the shadow of St Paul's.

The Christmas decorations hanged on the walls and Roberto, now Father Roberto, stood in the front of the congregation praising God's Grace. And there on the first row, there was she holding the young Queen's hand.

At first the guards guarding the front rows where the peers seated did not recognize him as his clothes were covered in dust and the little beard that covered his cheeks.

Stop here peasant! None of your condition is allowed forward this point said one of the guards

Oduan looked him in the eyes for what seemed an eternity to him. Then the face of the guard changed and went pale for a second before muttering a few escuses and stepping aside. Oduan walked to the second row of banks and seated just on Catherine's back.

Missed me sweet fair? whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

The young Princess asked herself how long it would take before the mass would finally begin. The cold in the church seemed to be stronger than her warm and furry coat. She sighed and decided to wait in silence, there probably should still come a lot of people before they could start. Luckily she was patient. After some seconds of silence she heard some noises coming from behind her. She turned her head around and saw the man who was coming in and went sitting behind Catherine. A smile appeared on her face, thinking of the reaction of the young Queen when she saw her back, a few days ago. It seemed that she wasn’t the only ghost in London. Still smiling she folded her hands. “Saint-Peter must have forgotten to close his gates…” she thought.

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Missed me sweet fair?

Catherine froze immediately as she heard the short sentence. There was only one person who actually used to call her that and Catherine certainly did not expected him. She stood up, which was noticed by the whole front row, turned around and looked in the face of Oduan. Her fiancee. Her mouth fell half open which wasn't that appropriate for a Lady Regent. Anger filled her and in an impulsive thought, she slepped him coldy on his right cheeck. The crowd looked at them and of course this absolutely was out of appropriate behaviour.

How could you? Show up here and pretend nothing happened?

Catherine turns almost completely red of anger as tears filled her eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 pm

The slap crossed his face leaving a subtle red mark. He keept seated and looked her on the eyes concentrating on her and ignoring the rest of the church.

Well I suppose i maybe deserve it . Took a deep breath before continuing It's been a long way from Navarra your High Grace but it's a pleasure to be again on your presence...Which I must say I missed
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Catherine was stonned because of Oduan's cold behaviour. Well, she couldn't actually blame him as she just slepped him in his face! She felt redicilous and ashamed that she did this in a Cathedral on Christmas Eve, for gods sake! As she did not know what to say, she decided to sit again and stayed quiet for a very long time. Although she was, the crowd on the contrary wasn't quiet at all. Tears did not stay only in her eyes. She began to panic and Catherine eventually stood up and made her way out of the Cathedral. She paused when she was in front of Marie-Thérèse. For a moment, she looked at her. Panically. Unable to think straight.

When Catherine was out, she began to walk through the snow to.. well, she did not know wheretoo. She did not even thought about her beautiful dress, which will get ruined by the snow.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Robrecht leaves his house after having a glass of his finest wine. After all it’s Christmas, so it’s allowed to drink a lot. The cold hit him like a brick on the head. Quickly, he went inside again and got a warmer cape before really leaving for the cathedral.

On his way to the cathedral he walked through the gardens surrounding his house and observed the view. Everything is so beautifully covered with snow. The pond on his left is totally frozen and it looked like it was a very thick layer of ice. When he hears the bells ringing he realizes that he’s late for the mass. He runs to the stables, saddles his horse and the horse gallops to the cathedral.

Robrecht is happy when he sees that people are still entering the cathedral. He jumps of his horse, fastens the horse to a wooden beam on the side of the cathedral and straightens his cloths. With a steady pace he walks to the doors, but almost slips away when a lady walks out of the cathedral. He looks behind with a strange look on his face. What's happened to her, is she crying? He is in doubt about whether he should ask what's the matter, but then he realizes it's none of his business and enters the cathedral.

Inside he sees that the Queen and a couple of other Lords and Ladies are there already. He bows for the Queen, and then leaves in search for a quiet place in the cathedral to pray for every good soul in the community.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Oduan stood up and walked out of the church after Catherine, there would be time later to greet the young queen and sir Bear... He rushed out of the church and this time no guard stood in his way.

The streets were dark and cold snow fell covering everything like a blanket. A white blanket like a sheet, like an empty canvas waiting for things to be drawed on it. Reached her and put his cloak over her shoulders, black over the dark red and both of them surrounded by white

Do you remember when we meet? It was also a dark night not so cold as this one you stood on the steps of the Stewart Mannor and turned aroudn to look me in the eyes... God I will never forget it... You looked so pretty then and since that day I knew i would like to be by your side, forever and ever.

And as i traveled to Navarra to bury Acc I spend those long silent days thinking about you your image in my mind fixed, perfect, inedible. And now I'm here in front of you I.. I found it hard to speak as you are still the same that appeared in my dreams.

He tooke her hand

I missed you so much Cath...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Catherine did not say anything while Oduan spoke. What she actually did instead, was walking slower every step she took. The cold outside was really not the thing she had imagined when she stormed out of the Cathedral, which would sound quite silly if she would speak that thought out. Oduan's cloack made her feel a bit warm again and the words he said did something with her too. In the end, she stood still and looked in Oduan's eyes. He was still the same man. Eventually, Catherine broke and, how inappropriate it may be, hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

I've missed you too, Oduan.. don't you ever do this to me again.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Oduan smiled as she hugged him and felt her warm breath on his chest. He sayed nothing and raised her chin with his hand before slowly kissing her lips.

It's good to be back home... Happy Christmas Cath
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 am

Of all masses that he had been to in his entire life, this one seemed the most lively ever, and that being in mid-winter. It was with a lot of curiosity that Alex followed everything that happened. The man being stopped by the guards and then let through to pass, the events in the rows in front of him and then the sudden departure of the Steward and the man who had just arrived. When the man passed by him on his way out, Alex could swear he had seen that face before, but it would have been a long time ago. He decided not to go after the two, because that ment he would have to pass all the rows of people and he didn't want to be at the center of attention. He started to think of the face he just saw and who it was...
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 am

Elise looks around when she hears some noise, was that oduan? When he comes closer she recognises him, it was Oduan. It was a long time ago since she had seen him. What then happened was something she had never expected. Catherine stood up and hit oduan in his face. She looks at them with big eyes and goes sit a bit closer to marie. Then Catherine left but she gave a last look to marie. Elise noticed the tears in Catherine's eyes and looks angry to oduan. he had made catherine cry! But then oduan leaves too. Not understanding what just happend she looks to Marie. Why did they do this? And even more, why did they do this in a church. Would Catherine come back?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:43 am

Merry Christmas to you too, Oduan.

Catherine smiled as she looked in his eyes. She whiped her tears away as they needed to get back to the Saint Paul's Cathedral. As they both entered the Cathedral again, it must have been very strange for the crowd. Only a few minutes ago, Catherine slapped the man who was now walking besides her. She walked back to her seat and sits down again, next to Elise.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:56 am

Many many Londoners had come to the Cathedral for this special celebration.
The young queen, her sister and the High Lady Regent sat already in the front row.
Monseigneur Roberto wa about to begin, when a familiar face entered the Cathedral and stood behind Catherine.
It was sir Oduan who had returned from a long journey.

Roberto smiled when he saw the face of Catherine.
A bit angry at first when she walked out with him,
but then full of love and forgiveness when they came back together.

Wasn't that what Christmass was all about.
Love and forgiveness.

Roberto walked up to the altar to start the ceremony.

Dear believers,
I welcome you all on this Chrismas Eve in the house of the Lord.
I am very glad that you came with so many.
Together we will warm this big Cathedral that was empty for so long.

Tonight we celebrate the birht of Christ.
He who came to the world to release us from our sins,
and teach us about lobe and forgiveness.

Let's thank him for that by singing the creed together.

Roberto raised his hands and started the creed by singen the first notes.

Quote :
We believe in one Lord,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in the Pascal Lamb,
the only Son of the Lord,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.

We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.

We believe in one holy, sacred and divine Church of Saint George.

We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 am

Catherine began to sing the first notes of the creed too.

We believe in one Lord,

true God from true God,
begotten, not made,

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am

Alex soon joined in on the notes of the creed.

We believe in one Lord,

true God from true God,
begotten, not made,

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 am

Robrecht begins to sing the creed.

We believe in one Lord,

true God from true God,
begotten, not made,

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
ballantine

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

We believe in one Lord,

true God from true God,
begotten, not made,

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
The_prince

The_prince

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Beside the wall of the Church, Edward whispered:

We believe in one Lord,

true God from true God,
begotten, not made,

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] St Paul's Cathedral   [RP] St Paul's Cathedral - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] St Paul's Cathedral
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: