~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Rp problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Rp problem   Rp problem EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Most of the rp are at the castle witch it's not including everybody. Some people who want to do some rp migth quit. Please try to do rp that can integrate everybody new or made every new people noble Razz.

That not funny when you go in a forum for roleplaying, and you can't 'cause you're not in "the gang"in that case a rich and noble one. Just for the time there's more people, would you please try to integrate everybody?Wink

I do understant that the queen and the rich are important, but get new player his to. Much player, much fun...more development.

(and please do not take this personaly it's just something that we migth forget as I can forget to) Smile
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp problem   Rp problem EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm

That is the purpose of the Spring Faire Smile to incorporate everyone in one RP. Smile

Two days an counting Wink Hope you will join.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp problem   Rp problem EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 am

Sure I,ll join Wink I'm not missing some rp.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp problem   Rp problem EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 am

I understand your point. The administration team will look over it, but we also need to look on the structure of the forums, which follow a similar way (if not exactly) to the french ones. The castle for the RP of nobility/royalty/dignitaires, the town forums for the RP of the population (all players), the Regiment of Middlesex for the military (any person can apply). I'll take the example of the French forums, in the Palais du Louvre: http://droits-divins.1allo.com/viewforum.php?f=9 ...

They have a castle in the similar way, but also town halls, etc.

But as I said, I completely understand your point. It's the duty of the administration team to make sure all players are integrated in the community IG/RP. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me or Eleanor Rose.

Have a good game!

Piero,
Administrator of the english forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp problem   Rp problem EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:31 am

Dear Lilias and others who read this,

The RP in the Castle is indeed only for nobles and those who have a royal invitation to come to the picnic. I understand your frustration and I understand that you'd like it better if every one would be involved. Even if there aren't that much people yet that isn't totally possible. The Queen doesn't invite people that she doesn't know for a picnic, that's impossible. Wink

Do know that I was aware of that, and that therefore I talked to the mayoress of London to organize an event for all players, nobles and not-nobles; the spring fair. See the picnic as a private RP, like there are already so many others at the forum Wink

Have a good game! Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp problem   Rp problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp problem
Page 1 of 1