~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Problem with the connection::IG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

Problem with the connection::IG Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:37 am

connection

I do not know if it is me which forgot my identifiers or it is an error or bug, I does not understand anything, one tells me error of connection.

WILL
Back to top Go down
Sir_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

When I try to log into the game I get a message Game repair try back in a few hours. Been like that for days. Don't know if my character is still alive or not! Sad
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:05 am

If the problem is still there send an mp to Paul, the HRP administrator
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Odd... i get in fine in the English version. Perhaps it is your browser? I use google chrome.
Back to top Go down
malius

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:51 pm

I know for other games I sometimes need to clear out the cookies from that game otherwise I'll get connection errors, haven't had that issue with this one, might be something to try.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Ive always used IE, never had a problem before. Doesn't work in firefox either. Sent a msg to Paul, will see what he says.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Problem still exists and no reply from admin, so I imagine after al this time my character is dead. Just started thje game recently guess I don't get to continue...Oh well! BYE, see you all later!
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Don't worry same happened to me, just email Paul and tell him to restore your character.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:49 am

Oduan wrote:
Don't worry same happened to me, just email Paul and tell him to restore your character.

Never heard from him about the original problem. Wont do much good to mail him again. No worry, got lot's of other games to play that have better support!

BYE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the connection::IG   Problem with the connection::IG Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with the connection::IG
Page 1 of 1