~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Where is the Wine?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

Where are our wine-makers?

My butchery lies dusty and empty because I can not work in my shop... I will never get to level 4 at this rate Sad

I want to provide decently priced meals so people can get their skills up, but I can't do that without wine.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:48 am

I am getting people to make some right now Rhiannon. Just trying to stock it in TH as we just got 2 wine makers level up Smile Should be a couple days and then I will start mailing all the Butchers. Can you post in Oduans thread about what kind of shop you have? I want to be able to give everyone a chance to work and not just a few. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Ow, give me some wine too. btw, do we need to get 80 work points before level up to level 3? or i just level up. cause i'm stuck at level 2 because i don;t have a wine to make dish.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:52 am

You can level up to 3 without the damn 80 points. For example I already elveled and gathered all the other stats so I only need those points
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:11 pm

I need Power and the fishes aen't giving tough anyore. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ex-abrupto.puretoxic.com
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:48 pm

I have some wine.

2 bottles are reserved for Oduan- please contact me
2 bottles for Rhiannon- please contact me
1 bottle for Wolfkid- please contact me

Thank you Robrecht for the wine!!! Very Happy

Any other wine makers TH is willing to sell grapes for 2 pounds IF you work for the town.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Yeah i level up to 3 already. just keep the wine first mayor ( i'll buy in bulk once the wine number for me increase to 5 bottle ). Btw anyone ever got deer or boar when hunt ? And there is a menu on profile, challenge to duel ( is it for level 3 only or a new improvement made by admin )
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:03 am

I think that the duel options is there for everyone. But notice that you can only challenge people on your same level. The challenge must be accepted by the objective and is an activity that will last a few days (no worry you can work while dueling and even cowardly escape during the second day of the duel). At the end the one with more power (i think) will be declared winner and recieve some esteem. The loser will lose esteem and won't be able to work for a day.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:08 pm

I see. with our stat listed at our profile, this option is a waste in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 am

Hunting yield is dependent on your skill level - I am working on getting mine up so some day I can catch a boar or a deer
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:01 am

Rhi you still need wine? Anyone else please mail me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 am

Yes I do, last weeks have just been crazy in RL
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Send me a msn please then. I will get the wine to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is the Wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Wine?   Where is the Wine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the Wine?
Page 1 of 1