~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Private salon of the Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Private salon of the Queen Empty
PostSubject: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 am

The private salon of the Queen, where her Majesty receives her guests.
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 am

Sydoine entered the living room deprived of the Queen.

The room in smart and felt statement opened with gardens carefully maintained by the palace. The furniture testified with discretion of the rank of the person living in these places.
Some armchairs and pouffes covered with encadreaient brocket a couch of the same cloth. Portraits in walls representing the sovereigns precursors of the sovereign, some splendid bunches of flowers -thing impenssable in this cold season- disposed on consoles supplements the stage while the time shelled in the sound of the delicate clock put down on the topcoat of the chimney.

Sydoine got ahead on the window and abima in the contemplation of the drawings of gardens by waiting for the arrival of the sovereign. Wise and respectful swordsman, sat down with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

The Queen was walking through the uncountable halls of the Palace, heading towards her private living room. One of her Guards had informed her about the arrival of Sydoine, the girl with whom she had corresponded by letter and who had lived in Guernesey for a certain time, until she was disgraced by the so-called Prince and prosecuted. Marie-Thérèse had pity with this girl, because she had a good heart, and therefore she had invited her to come to the Palace, to England, and to leave the forsaken Island of Guernesey with its horrible Prince.
Finally she had arrived in front of the doors of her salon, where Sydoine was too. Her personal Herald opened the door and announced her;

Her Royal Majesty Marie-Thérèse, Queen of England.

Marie-Thérèse entered and smiled towards the rather young woman, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 am

Her Royal Majesty Marie-Thérèse, Queen of England.

Sydoine turned round and saw the queen entering the room.
The sovereign smiled. It was a woman to parent smart and at the same time haughty attitude, however and although that seeming very much kind, a clever and fine look contradicted its age in which many people made a mistake.

Sydoine bowed in a bow which would have made the pride of its master of dance. It had an internal smile by thinking of the dear old man of food had in the past summer to think her of task of stupidity to teach her good manners.
He would since have had many opportunities to prove to be proud of sound unruly raise.

It waited that her gracious Majesty authorizes it to get up again.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 am

The Queen looked at the young Sydoine, bowing in front of her respectfully. Marie-Thérèse smiled at the woman and walked to one of the luxurious chairs, where she sat down. Then, with a sign of her hand, she asked Sydoine to sit down.

Sit down, please, and tell my about your journey. I hope there weren't any problems?
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Sydoine sat down on one of the armchairs facing up the sovereign, with his feet, Spadassin lay down, such an Egyptian Sphinx...

I thank your Majesty for getting worried about my trip she says by smiling. This one was very good, luckily the time well that frais remained sunny. Visits crossing it leaves and during my course à the inside of the lands, I had to deplore no poor meeting which would have postponed me.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm

The Queen looked at the young woman, wondering how it would have been to be in her place, living in Guernesey under the authority of the cruel 'Prince'.

Well, I'm glad that you have arrived without any problems. Have you ever been in England before?
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Certainly, one left of marry family is originally of Highlands, I therefore went through your kingdom again and again for family or more semiofficial visits.…

Sydoine wondered where the Queen aimed. It indeed had not sent for it to discuss the rain and the fine weather.

Majesty, if I came in , it to discuss an anxiety which grows to believe it. There is not much, the King de France declared French Guernesy, and some days ago barely, his staff entered clandestinely to Rémensis.
Many people fear for their independence because appetites of the king spare nobody …
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 am

The Queen looked at Sydoine and fold her hands. What she said was true, but it was clear that she didn't know all.

Yes, I know that the King has penetrated Rheims, but has no intention to take it. I have taken contact with him because of the rumours I heard, but he says that he just wanted to scare the Pope. I don't know if this is true, but as far as I know the King hasn't taken any hostile steps towards Rheims.
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 am

Sydoine was dumbfounded of royal answer. Did the reyne realize what she had just said, and especially, did she believe it?

Majesty,
I ignore what the king of France could say to you, however here is facts.
By her attitude, her self-importance and his contempt, Roy de France caused the death of the pope by knowing perfectly what it made. For several weeks the pontiff called to abatement and to dialogue without answer other than a displaced morgue.
He had told Roy of his waning health and begged him to find a diplomatic resolution in an unilateral conflict. No emissary was accepted in Louvre in spite of numerous tries.

Roy it just to scare the Pope? Comment has it been able while this one had already died for several days and while he knew it perfectly?

The supreme commander of the French armies of France, its field marshal and all State-major arrived at Reims with a vanguard and the wholesale trades of troops according to nearly. And without a reactive and welded team, has finished of Rémensis. Nowadays, Morbras tries to kidnap the Town hall to give the ville to France.

Listes ayant posté leur candidature / Lists having posted their candidacy :

>> [RP] Rapatriement Patriotique / Patriotic Repatriation <<
( Morbras d'Artois , François, morphey.de.valmonte, Rose.de.Valmonte )

>> [Démocratie Rémoise] Lugar de Courtisols / Democracy Rémoise <<
( Lothar du Bec-Hellouin de Castelthéodore , Hydot, dana, montfotier )

Jehan of France did not have any hostile intentions? Send an army to an independent state from which the leader has just died, would not have anything aggressive???
I wonder if your reaction will be even when London will be instead of Reims.
Will you always find that secretive soldiers getting into your city will be there only to play tourism?
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 am

The Queen listened to the words of the girl, remarking the angriness that this issue summoned. A little bit offended, she sat straighter in her chair.

Your tone is not at all fitting, I still am the Queen of England, even if you don't agree with the things that I say.

Marie-Thérèse looked severely but didn't loose her calmness.

You have to understand that I can only know and understand what I hear from others. I will not risk a war with France by protecting the Papal States, nor risk a war with the Pascal Church.

The Queen fold her hands.

I shall send an emissary to France to try to remedy the situation, but I will not take military steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private salon of the Queen   Private salon of the Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Private salon of the Queen
Page 1 of 1