~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] A rather unexpected letter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

[RP] A rather unexpected letter... Empty
PostSubject: [RP] A rather unexpected letter...   [RP] A rather unexpected letter... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am

Quote :
    To my beloved sister Elisabeth,
    To her High Grace Catherine Stewart,

My dear, your High Grace,

I can only imagine how shocking this letters must seem in your eyes, written by the hand of a presumed dead. I can only imagine how suspicious you must be reading this letter, written by the hand of a presumed dead. Nevertheless I can assure you that I am not dead, although I have been near it and although I have looked death in the eyes and thought I would die. I have suffered, not only trough illness, but also due to the fact that I have abandoned my Kingdoms and my subjects, although this wasn’t voluntary. Soon we will have the chance to talk, for I will come to the Palace of Whitehall as soon as possible. Be assured that I have no intention to claim the throne, for it is in good hands.

With all my respect and blessings,

Marie-Thérèse Howard
Back to top Go down

[RP] A rather unexpected letter...
Page 1 of 1