~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great

Go down 
+28
Tisha
gvu
Isabella
Fleury
psibomber
Roberto_Bica
Lilias McPherson
Catherine Stewart
William
Grimly
Mcpherson
Catlynn Angelina
Mahusle
Linnet
ElizaRose
Rudess
Urbano
Ximena
PhoenixWings
Ralukf
Robrecht Samuel
Erinia_
Acc3p7
Oduan
Panxacontenta
Sullivan
GlorySeed77
Marie-Thérèse
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Linnet

Linnet

[RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

"We believe in one Lord,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in the Pascal Lamb,
the only Son of the Lord,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.

We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.

We believe in one holy, sacred and divine Church of Saint George.

We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.

AMEN."
Back to top Go down
Grimly

Grimly

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:25 pm

The priest entered the Church, with great ceremony he walked to the altar. He closed his eyes in a silent prayer and made the sign of the Cross. He turned to the members of the congregation

Brothers and sisters, the so called bishop Sullivan is not able to attend your spiritual needs. So turn to me and come here, kneel in front of me and I will be the one to give you bapthism. Advance to me and join the most Holly Church, take those steps taht will put malevolence and corruption apart from your souls. Brothers and sisters walk to me and let me save you from hell, idolatry and the adoration of idols. Who wants to be the first to recieve the sacred bapthism in the only true church?

He smiled to the congregation with the smile of a benevolent father and awaited for all of them to come near, so God's love could save them
Back to top Go down
Linnet

Linnet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

I want
Back to top Go down
Grimly

Grimly

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

A young beautiful lady walked towards the altar. The priest smiled as he passed his tongue for his teeth. As the young woman kneeled infront of him he put his hand on her hair.

Your soul is ready to join the only true church, if you want to save your soul repeat with me " I (your name here) reject the abomination of idolatry, the false prophets, the clergy of corruption and the lies of the Great Harlott. By my own will I subject myself to the law of the redemptorist saints. May my soul be saved and eternal damnation fall upon me if I betray this sacrament. By the true Church, Saint George and the destruction of sinners I (your name here) recieve bapthism"

Repeat this my delicious daughter and you will enter the True Church

[OOC: the next ones please directly repeat the text]
Back to top Go down
Linnet

Linnet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:54 pm

" I Linnet reject the abomination of idolatry, the false prophets, the clergy of corruption and the lies of the Great Harlott. By my own will I subject myself to the law of the redemptorist saints. May my soul be saved and eternal damnation fall upon me if I betray this sacrament. By the true Church, Saint George and the destruction of sinners I Linnet recieve bapthism"
Back to top Go down
Grimly

Grimly

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

A disturbing smile appeared on Grimly's face as he prepared to pour water on the young girl head
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

The church is central in the life of any honest citizen so every week Acc went by the church for his prayers and thank God for every day alive.
To his horror upon entering the small church of sanbartolome saw an old acquaintance, the troublemaker who had previously attacked the Bishop Sullivan, was at the pulpit in front of a young woman who was kneeling. She was muttering some phrases that horrified the Marquis, the fake priest had also on hand a bowl with water that was on the point of discharge over the head of the young. The agile Marquis came running with a long stride and threw a quick punch to the pitcher disarmed the false cure.

- Insane! what were you thinking? do not know that this is nothing but a quack?

While the soldier scold the young woman the false priest escaped quietly
Back to top Go down
Grimly

Grimly

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Grimly's blood freezed as he saw the young man running towards him. He... he was one of the two that rescued Sullivan in the market square a few days ago. The punch made him lose the pitcher full of water. Seeing the terrific looks on the young man's face he decided to flee. He took one stpe backwards and started to run towards the door that lead to the sacristan's office. As the rat that flews to the sewer he run away
Back to top Go down
Linnet

Linnet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Linnet was very confused and she look how the "priest" run out of the church, she turns to Acc and said timidly...

-Sorry, Sir , thank you for "saving me" ... really sorry I had no idea what happens but I don't understand anything ... What is happening here?
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 am

When William enter St bartolome church, he saw a strange scene, a priest fleeing to the sacristy and a soldier molesting a young lady.

What unusual ceremony is it ?

"what happens here, by God sake ! Would you leave this young Lady and explain your behavior ?"
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 am

Oduan entered the church hoping to find peace and calm but he saw a commoner yelling at one of Her Majesty's Soldiers. When he approximated he realised that the soldier was in fact Acc3p7. Although he was not wearing the uniform he hoped that his autority as Marshal would be respectated.

What's happening here? The man flewing was te same that attacked the bishop a few days ago? He turned to the so called William And in Saint George's name, who are you and what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am

Catherine walked down the streets of London on this lovely sunny day. She was about to enter the church but suddenly, she was pushed away by a man who surely tried to escape from something inside the church. Since when do you want to flee out of a church? Catherine stood up and tried to get the sand and dust of her nice dress.

Eventually, she walked into the church and for a moment she had a hard time seeing things. Her eyes clearly needed to get used to his darkly church if you compare it with the brightness of the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 am

Looked with such hatred William. Through his mind passed many ways of killing that reckless, but the arrival of his brother did rethink twice. Also, it wouldn't have been nice to end the miserable life inside the chapel.

- This idiot -said Acc3p7 interfering with the sword the body of William and his onw one- which has little attachment to life and wants to end his life quickly is the matter.

Just finished the sentence when the bride of his brother entered the church. Is this a ******* family reunion? thought visibly angry Acc.

- I demand satisfaction, this garbage has insulted me and has insulted the honor of the house Altuna, its royal majesty the queen and the institution where I am!
-continued pointing to the throat of the nosy.

- O haces algo o no respondo de mis acciones!* -said shouting.

- Or you do something or do not respond of my actions! *
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am

Empieza por bajar la jodida espada o te la hago tragar, estamos?* Said Oduan in a glacial tone First of all, the Church is no place to solve any kind of dispute, so may i suggest both of you to explain me with enough calm what happened? Second, if there is any kind of suspect that a crime has been comited we will need to go and search the royal prosecutor.And third I think that more than any will to insult the problem is that this commoner dosen't know the appropiate way to behav eand stabbing him can not be considered in any way an educative process

*Start by putting down that damned sword or i will make you swallow it, understood?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 am

Catherine's eyes began to get used to the darkness of the church. She recognised Oduan, Acc and William and walked towards them. The situation seemed a bit strange to her and wisely decided she would keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Not afraid at all, William understood the soldier is a spanish man, so he tries to calm his tempers by speaking his language.

¿ Hijo, donde vea usted un insulto? Soy un hombre pacifico, no tengo ninguna espada o otras armas, somos aqui en la casa del Senor Dios.
¿ Quiero saber solamente por que eran molestando a esta mujer y por que vi un hombre correr hacia la sacristía?

(sorry i don't know how to translate this in english Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Linnet

Linnet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Linnet looked just a little confused and desesperate she look how people come and without understand nothing yet, she was scary to look the situation with the gentlemant and the discussion that he had with the other man who was to enter in the church, after William end spoke enter in the middle of the gentleman and say:

-Stop arguing, thank your gentleman for their intervention, but someone please say me who is the true priest, and that's going on here!
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm

The marshal turned to the poor confused girl

The priest is Monsigneur Sullivan, the man that appeared is ,or at least that's what we think the leader of some strange cult. They imitate the rituals of the Holly Church of Saint George but thei doctrinal corpus is perverse and twisted. Hope that this explanation clarifys. He pointed William and added About you... excuse your self with the marquis and next time think it twice before acusing either a nobleborn or a soldier of Her Majesty's army.
Back to top Go down
Linnet

Linnet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Linnet saw a gentleman to said a words to her to aclarate the situation after this she said:

-Thank you sir, now I understand everything, well... now we are baptized or no? and .. does the the baptize ended?
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Long time passed since the last time that Mahusle have saw Linnet in the day. She was starting to getting worried about her, because she was the one that always get into troubles and Mahusle was the one that always take her out of the problems.

"I'll go to the church, soon I'm back" That were the last words that pronunced her sister while she crossed the door.

Withought waisting more time, the D'Rovere twin went to the church for see what was doing her sister there.

For her sorprese, when she enter to the church, she could recognice Linnet between two young man, some steps foward from them it was another man and the public of the church. Mahusle recognised the two young men, Acc and Oduan, but the third one, was unknow for her.

-Por el amor de Dios, ¿qué sucede aquí?* -Said Mahusle talking with her maternal language, the one that she thought it was lost. Then she added in english. -Please gentelman, tell me that Linnet didn't cause you any trouble... I't just.-

The young maiden stoped the sentence at there, while her eyes where deposited on the face of her twin.

*Oh my god, what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 am

William wondered why a nobleborn or a soldier of His Majesty choose to shout and threatened everibody rather than trying to catch the false priest, aniway he kept that inside.

- I did not accuse or insult this noble soldier or the Altuna's, just ask for explanations as you did, Sir. If the young Lady is allright i am also. Now i came here to worship and pray, if you mind. Oh, i forgot to introduce myself ! My name is William Molyneux and i hope our next meeting will be a pleasant one. Good evening, Ladies ! Buenas tardes, Caballeros !
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 pm

stands unflapped among all the chaos

If you call yourself a soldier of the army, go fetch the criminal and haul him off to the tower for trial under the crime of Insulting the Sovereign. Don't think your Spanish pedigree makes you any more noble than our finest of citizens, especially here in God's Church.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:54 am

Some days had passed sinc ethe incident with the hectic priest and the Church was again a place of calm and introspection. Oduan joined the mass and along with them sing the Hymns to glorify the Lord and England.

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Lilias open the church door. She slip away the acc house wanted to spoke with the church men. Her broder name his name,was supose to be Sullivan.
She try to find him, seaching every were. She wanted to be baptized and learn everything about the church.

She sat down until the men arrived and wait patiently looking the candle burning.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:18 am

After a little stroll through the park, Roberto arrives at the church. Near the big door he sees a sign with the name on it.

Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great

He reads. Slowly he looks up towards the main facade of the building. It is high, and the portal is crownd with a big tower that reaches to the heavens above. Roberto enters the builidng with discrete steps. Being in the house of the Lord makes him feel humble and small. Inside he is impressed by the splendor of the church. But he also gets an quiet strange feeling. The church is empty, not empty for the are no people, but realy empty, like it has no soul.

Slowly he walks to the front where the altar is. He looks around and dares to make a little sound.

Hello.......is there anybody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great   [RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Parochial Church of St Bartholomew-the-Great
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next