~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
Emaleigh
Charles
Lilias McPherson
Mcpherson
Alexander
Elise
Ximena
Acc3p7
Oduan
Catherine Stewart
Piero
Ashdown
Eleanor Rose
Rhiannon
Marie-Thérèse
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

The Great Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:41 am

Catherine was listening to Oduan when she heard how Lilias started to interrupt. She was shocked to hear the things which Lilias had to say. After Lilias had left the Great Hall, Catherine turned her face back to the Queen, the High Lord Constable and the Lord High Admiral. Her face was a bit pale. After some moments, Catherine stepped towards them and when the Lord High Admiral asked her something, she answered almost in a whisper.

Euh.. No, thank you, Your Grace. You may leave.

Eventually, Catherine made her way to the young Queen. After she had spoken a few words with her, they both left the Great Hall in order to get some more privacy.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Elise didn't completely understood the things Lilias said, but to see at the reaction of Alexander it was maybe better so.
Then Catherine comes to her to have a short talk before they leave the room
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Roberto was invited by the High Lady Regent to come the the Whitehall Palace, to make some arrangements for the babtism of the Queen and the Regent.
He was a bit nervous when he arrived, for it was the first time that he was here and he never met the Queen before.
While standing before the doors of the Great Hall, he announced himselfs by the guards.

Bless you.

Can you tell the High Lady Regent, that Vicar Roberto van Zeller Ferreira has arrived
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

As the guards received their blessing, they opened the big wooden doors for the General Vicar. The Great Hall was still empty but only a few moments later another door was being opened. The High Lady Regent, accomponied by a Lady-in-Waiting, entered the Great Hall through that door.

Catherine was glad to see her friend again. It was too long ago since they met for the last time. As she walks towards him, a smile got on her face.

My dearest Roberto, how wonderfull to see you on this short notice after writing my letter to you.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Oduan had also recieved a letter from the High Lady Regent, and traveled from the mannor in London to Whitehall palace. He missed Catherine and any good opportunity to see her was welcomed.

The soldiers at the gate let him enter without any doubt or hesitation. He left the horse at the stables and then he walked up to the Great Hall.

When he entered the Lady Regent, the General Vicar and the First Lady in waiting were already there. He made the militar salute to the High Lady Regent before kissing her hand

My Lady Regent....

Last edited by Oduan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Very soon after he entered the Great Hall, The High Lady Regent, acompanied by a Lady-in-Waiting enterd the room through another door and greeted hem kindly. Roberto made a cordial reverence. Then the Duke also entered the room.

My dearest Lady, I came right after I recieved your letter.
This matter is so important, that all other things can wait.

Maybe we can discuss this subject right away, or should we wait voor Her Majesty the Queen?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Catherine was surprised to see Oduan coming in at the same time the General Vicar did. The smile she was having on her face because of seeing Roberto was now definitely not going away with having Oduan in her presence. She kept looking to him for some time and wasn't able to be that official towards him.

I'm so glad to see you, Oduan. You can't imagine how much I've missed you.

At last, Catherine moved her attention back to Roberto and blushed heavily.

I'm sorry.. It's just that I haven't seen my fiancee that much since I'm living at the palace now. Shall we go to my apartments? The Queen is waiting for us there.

Catherine looked shortly back to Oduan. The smile was still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 am

Roberto smilded at Catherine, and looked sideways at Oduan. The love they had for each other was clear to see in their eyes. Roberto felt the warmth they spread. he felt blessed that he could call himself their friend.

I think that is a very good idea, My dear Lady High Regent.
If you lead the way, I will follow thee, for I don't know where to go in this Palace. It looks like a labyrith to me.

Roberto smiled at Catherine, just to let here know he was a bit joking.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Catherine nodded to Roberto and how inappropriate it might would be, she grabbed gently Oduan's hand with her own.

Lets go to my apartments then, hopefully the Queen is already waiting for us. Shall I lead the way?

She laughed a bit while she thought about what a huge labyrith the Palace of Whitehall still was for her too sometimes. Catherine stepped back to the great wooden door where she originaly came from and began to lead Oduan and the General Vicar to her private apartments.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 pm

When the High Lady Regent and her beloved left the room, Roberto followed at a cordial distance.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 am

Leaded by Catherine the Duke followed her and the general vicar to the Lady Regent's apartments where the baptism was to be performed.
Back to top Go down
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

William had shown the lady the way to the thrown room. He opens the door and lets her enter.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 am

Thank you Mr.
Entering the room, Tisha finds amazing everyting there so she remains some moments quiet.
She barely remembers why she's here and stares to everything around but she sees the throne and bows before the queen empty and waits for the queen to come.

Last edited by Tisha on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Elise was told that there was somebody waiting in the thrown room. Accompanied by a lady in waiting she goes to the room and waits for the visitor to come. Guards were standing all around the room.
When the lady entered she reminded herself that she had to stay professional, that wasn't always that easy.

hello,
Can I help you?

ooc: I can't reach Catherine :s I haven't seen her for a while, you'll have to deal with a 6year old queen instead I'm afraid Wink
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 am

The beauty of this palace was obviusly taking Tisha's eyes. She was amazed by it. She was looking to everything, walls, paintings, statues, carpets when she passed by and she was wondering about how many days and how many peoples worked to buid this place.
Every moment in front of her eyes was something different, as she was turning around when she was walking so she could look better. Now, she sees a little girl. A cute girl with blonde hair and dressed so elegant.
Then she hears her calm voice and replies.

Hello sweetie,
I am looking for a lady named
.... takes the note from her poket and unwrap it to read named Cathrine Steward. Seems that I have to pass her a message from far away lands.
Then she smiles gently.

OOC: No problem. Tisha doesn't know that Elise is a queen Wink
Ah...and sorry for the bad english
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 pm

The lady sounded friendly, she did not do the bowing thing that other people usually did, but she didn't realy cared much about that. Maybe later she would.

I know Catherine. She is regent until I'm 16. Maybe I can give the letter to her?

Elise was proud to herself that she knew what being regent meant. She looks at the lady, waiting for her to give the letter. But then she can not hold her curiosity to her.

Do you know what is standing in it?
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 am

Quote :
I know Catherine. She is regent until I'm 16.

These words shocked Tisha. She was standing in front of the youngest regent she ever heard of. She apologize and bows in front of this cute little girl.
About the letter, is actually a note for muself to not forget to pass regards to the regent, though I can't remember how I got it. Since I camed from France I can't remember my past.
Anyway, here's the note
She passes the piece of paper then smiles.

Quote :
When you arrives in England, please find Catherine Stewart and send her my best regards. You can find her at Palace of Whitehall.
Good luck in your new life.

Pénélope D'Estrées,
Remensis, Etat Pontifical.

So, I guess it's time to leave now she says thinking if she can remember all the way back to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Since Catherine had a meeting that took longer than sceduled, the High Lady Regent wasn't able to be present in the Great Hall in time. The large, heavy wooden doors which led to the Great Hall, eventually opened and Catherine made her entrance. The Regent was wearing a beautiful dress which was suitable to be worn in palaces. Catherine walked in the appropriate speed towards Elise and the young woman who was standing with her.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Elise looks a bit confused when the lady suddenly starts to apologise, then she accepts the note. she takes a look at it, but she couldn't read it. But she liked to do as if she was reading. just when the lady wants to leave Cahterine enters.
She looks back to see if she almost was here, to have a better look she turns around. Sitting with her knees on the thrown. When Catherine almost reached them she jumps of the thrown and runs to her.

Look a latter to you. It's from the lady over there.

Elise sticks out the letter to chatherine enthusiastly and then points to Trisha to make sure Catherine would know from who it came, even thou there was no mistace possible since Trisha was the only guest in the thrown room at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

It had been a long time since the last time she rode trough the Gates of Whitehall and she had almost forgot the feeling of entering the huge and magnificent site, full of great buildings and enormous squares, dedicated to the Sovereigns of England. She held her breathe while passing trough the gates and looked discretely trough the little window of the vehicle in which she had travelled from Arundel Castle. Almost nothing had changed…

Slowly the fingers of the woman went to her chest, to the necklace of her lover, who had died while she was sick. She sighed while touching the ruby that remembered her of the times before her retreat in Arundel Castle. She knew that she had not been happy, but nowadays it seemed that it must have been the happiest time of her life. She had never believed it before, but no she knew for sure that you didn’t know what you had until you lost it… and she had lost so many things. Her father, who had died for pushing her on the throne. Her brother who had died of the same decease which had haunted herself. And her lover; whose dead had made her suffer more than she had ever suffered before. But she had never told any one else but himself of her love for him, it was simply not possible. She had had to hide her grief…

The coach stopped and the woman sighed again, knowing that they had reached the doors that would guide her to the hall in which she had passed that much time, met the Spanish brothers, handsome and charming, Catherine, the current regent. So many memories, and they started to become more alive with every metre that she came deeper in Whitehall. The door of the coached opened and a hand appeared to help her out. She took the hand and ‘climbed’ out of the coach, and then went straight to the Great Hall, hoping that there would not be too much people. The huge doors were open and before she entered, she let a herald announce her, who seemed very shocked seeing her face… as if he had seen a ghost. With a little smile on her face, she listened to the stupefied voices of the people in the Great Hall. Surely they had not expected this. Still smiling, Marie-Thérèse walked forward and approached the throne.

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm

When Marie enters the thrown room the colour from Elise's face fades. Pale white was she. This could not be true, Marie was dead. Everybody had told her that she was dead.
So there was no other explanation, the one she sees now is a ghost!
Scared to dead she hides behind Catherine's skirts.

T.. that's m m marie's ghost The Great Hall - Page 6 Icon_eek

Elise hold tight on the the skirt. The guards who saw that their queen was terrified came closer although there were confused because it was the former queen standing there.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 am

When she was about to leave, a extremely beautiful woman enters in the room. She wears a dress that Tisha only saw in pictures before. She was elegant and graceful. She was looking like a true queen. And that's what is it, she found out after the little girl gaved her the note. So, she was Catherine Steward. She was the lady she were searching for. She was the lady that miss Penelope asked to send greetings.
Tisha bows before her but couldn't hold herself to stare at her. She didn't knows what to say so except the bow she stays quiet. She did what she had to do, she delivered the message and thinking that the mission is acomplished a little smile appear on her face.
This moment was interupted as another woman, as beautiful as first, entered the room. She didn't knew if she have to bows or not, she is now confused. Tisha could read on the lady that was named Catherine Steward surprise on her face, and the little girl seemed to be scared. Her face was easily telling that. And she runned and hided behind the first woman's skirt. Tisha could not understant why such a beautiful lady could scare this little girl. She is now more confused than ever.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 am

Catherine began to smile when Elise ran towards her with a letter in her hands. The little girl seemed quite enjoyed to deliver this to Catherine. Catherine bent through her knees and caressed Elise on her head while taking the letter from her.

Thank you, Elise!

Catherine gave Elise a kiss on her cheeck and eventually stood up again and looked at the young lady. She smiled gently and noticed that the lady kept staring at her. Catherine didn't mind at all, as she remembered that only a year ago she did the same thing when she was introduced to Queen Marie-Thérèse by her brother.

Thank you for being so kind to bring this letter to me personally. My apologies that I wasn't able to be here earlier but state affairs occured and needed my attention.

Before even getting the chance to speak further, Catherine's eyes were drawn to the entrance of the Great Hall. There she saw Marie-Thérèse. Only a few seconds later, she felt how Elise grab Catherine's skirt. Although Catherine was still shocked, she wasn't as shocked as Elise was. She received a few weeks earlier a letter from Marie-Thérèse wherein everything was already explained. Of course Catherine knew that Elise needed to know it too, but how on earth could you explain to a six-year-old that your deceased sister isn't as dead as you thought she was? Catherine bend down again through her knees and looked into Elise's eyes.

It's ok. Really. It isn't a ghost. I promise.

Catherine saw that Elise was still very shocked and eventually, she decided to lift Elise up and walk slowly towards Marie-Thérèse.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 am

As the lady speaks to her, Tisha smiles, bows and replies.

It was my pleasure. I am glad I had the chance to meet your highness and this beautiful girl and it's time for me to find my way back to town.
Very active life here in the palace she thinks.

Bows again before the queen and the little girl, smiles softly, waves to the other lady and turns around to leave.
Hope I'll have a chance to see them again some day she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Marie-Thérèse was not surprised to see the shocked faces of Catherine and Elise, it even quite enjoyed her. She smiled warmly toward Catherine and her little sister who was held by the Regent. After a moment, she bowed her head.
- Your Majesty… Your High Grace.

She paused for a moment, still smiling.
- I hope I am not disturbing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next